Your pet’s health is our priority! With the examination findings, your pet’s doctor will recommend treatment options or further diagnostics, all with the goal of providing you and your pet with the best possible care, and give you a full understanding of the situation. When your pet gets a fever, stomach infection, vomiting or diarrhea, or just doesn’t feel well, you should bring him or her in for an exam.
Dog wellness care includes making sure your pet is getting monthly heartworm medicine, vaccinations, a proper diet for the age of the pet as well as good flea and tick control.
We also highly recomend yearly heartworm prevention, vaccinations , and good flea and tick prevention for your cats.
We carry 8 different vaccinations for your dogs and cats. Puppies start vaccinations at 6 weeks of age and are required to have a series of 3 booster vaccinations, then get vaccinations yearly. 1st time visits for vaccination will include a courtesy doctor examination, if the pet is healthy.
- DHLPP-CCV (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvo, and Corona Virus)
- DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Parvo)
- RABIES (1 year and 3 year)
- CANINE INFLUENZA
- FVRCP (Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia)
- FELINE LEUKEMIA (recommended to get tested before vaccinated)
- RABIES (1 year only)
We offer puppy and kitten packs for 6-12 week old pets. It includes the 1st initial vaccination, intestinal parasite check, Strongid dewormer (any other dewormers would be at an additional cost), heartworm prevention / flea and tick prevention and one small sample bag of food (if it is in stock at the time of visit).
We offer boarding for cat and dogs 6 months of age and older. All boarding dogs must be current on their yearly DHLPP, Rabies and Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccinations. Pets are fed two times a day and are walked by our lovable staff two times a day. Boarders are fed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach dry food. You may bring your own food. We do charge to administer any medications necessary for your pet. Boarding charges are calculated based on how much your pet weighs and the number of nights boarding per each pet.
We do have a separate area with a window view for our boarding cats. All boarding cats must be current on their yearly FVRCP and Rabies vaccinations. pets are fed two times a day with dry Science diet. You may bring your own food, and we do charge to administer any medications necessary for your pet. Boarding charges are calculated based on how much your pet weighs and the number of nights boarding per each pet.
We offer bathing services for both dogs and cats at our clinic. Our highly trained staff can perform a variety of bathing services for your pet, including:
- Bath (with Hyliderm or flea & tick shampoo)
- Bath and dips (medicated flea & tick dip or medicated dips prescribed by the doctor)
- Shave downs for those long hot summer days (summer cuts only)
- Nail trimming
- Ear cleaning
- Expressing anal glands
Routine surgeries, non-routine surgeries, and diagnostics:
- Spays and neuters (have to be 6 months of age)
- Declaw (cats only and Front paws only)
- Tail docks (Full breed puppies at 3 days only)
- Dental with dental radiographs
- Ear trim
- Heartworm test
- Fecal test
- Parvo test
- Feline Leukemia test
- Blood work panels
- Microchips with registration